So you probably all know by now that I love the concept of online savings. An online bank account is a great way to avoid the fees associated with traditional banking, reduce the temptation of impulsive spending, and earn higher interest rates and cash back in the process!
A few times this year I have linked to the 52-week saving challenge that we are doing, and tracking the progress on our weight loss and debt repayment blog. For a number of reasons (which I highlighted in this post), we decided to go with Capital One 360 (formally known as ING Direct) to open our online accounts.
Well, for the next few days, Capital One is offering a $100 bonus for opening a checking account with them!!! Here’s how…
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking® account between June 30th and July 3rd.
- Use your Debit Card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMateSM to make 5 deposits (or a combo of both) within 45 days.
- Snag your $100 bonus on day 50.
Here’s how you can earn an additional $76 Bonus…
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings® account between June 30th and July 3rd (with a deposit of $500 or more).
- Snag a $76 bonus and start earning interest.
- Celebrate the fact that you’re on the road to saving.
Click here to get started with both a checking and savings account and earn your bonuses today! Note that there are also additional bonuses that you can earn – you’ll see them when you reach the site.