As I began to do toward the end of last year, I have decided to publish certain statistics about my website from the previous month.
I’ve always found posts where someone shares statistics about their website to be very interesting, and helpful as well.
I also want to thank those who have been very supportive of me. Therefore, I will list the top 7 commentators, and the top 10 referring websites along with my stats.
I have a plugin that keeps track of the top commentators for each month and posts the top 7 in the sidebar with a link back to their site (the link is “Do Follow”) . However, after the month is over, it resets the count.
Here are the Top Commentators for January 2011:
- krantcents (7)
- Everyday Tips (6)
- retirebyforty (6)
- Crystal @ Las Veg… (5)
- Aloysa (4)
- Forest (4)
- Daddy Paul (3)
Of course, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment! Reading and responding to comments helps to make this a lot of fun for me.
Here are the traffic stats for January 2011:
As you can see, in January I saw a huge increase in Visits, Unique visitors, Pageviews, and RSS Subscribers! My traffic from search engines also increased significantly…although, this has to come at the expense of the other sources.
Here are the Top 10 Referring Websites for January 2011:
(note: I only include other blogs or forums, not sites like Reddit, Tip’d, or Stumble Upon):
- Not Made of Money
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- Political Calculations
- Len Penzo
- The Saved Quarter
- Provident Plan
- Bible Money Matters
- Maximizing Money
- Money Help For Christians
Be sure to visit each one of these sites for great personal finance information and advice!
Thanks for all of the support and links throughout the first month of this new year. I’d hate to see what my traffic stats would look like without all these (and other) sites linking to me!
For any site listed above, if you would like me to use specific anchor text for the link, just send me an email.
Here are my most popular articles (in terms of pageviews) from January 2011:
- My post explaining the reason for the Tax Filing Delay.
- A follow up post explaining when the Tax Filing Delay would be over.
- Many people received a raise this year because of the Payroll Tax Holiday.
- Here I list the Income Tax Rates for 2010.
- A list of 5 ways to increase your 2010 Tax Return. One of them is still an option!
- A warning about the (at the time) upcoming Flexible Spending Account Deadlines.
- A list of Contribution Limits for various retirement accounts.
- The story of a man who tried toRob a Restaurant With An iPhone!
- The IRA Contribution Limits for both 2011 & 2010.
- The 401k Contribution Limits for both 2011 & 2010.
Well, there you have it. Those are my blog statistics and supporters for 2010. I would be grateful for your suggestions on how to grow both!
photo by Keng Susumpow
Don’t forget to sign up for my RSS Feeds and email updates:
© 2011, KNS Financial, LLC. All rights reserved.