photo by The Consumerist
Rite-Aid is also offering very satiating Black Friday deals starting on Thanksgiving Day! Their store offers two ways to save:
- +Up Rewards (+Up) is their store-only cash (similar to CVS’ Extra Care Bucks) and…
- Single Check Rebates (SCR) which are rebate offers you can recover by entering your receipt information on their website and they’ll send a check out to you in the mail on select items.
Don’t forget to use our Coupon Database in order to turn these deals into free items or moneymakers!
Here are some of the upcoming Rite Aid Black Friday 2010 deals and the ad scan:
- Hershey’s, Reese’s, M&M’s, Mars, and Nestle single serve Candy Bars, get $1 +UP when you buy 2 for $1 (limit 5)
- Philips 3 Device Remote Control or Ear buds w/ Case for $4.99, get $4.99 SCR (limit 1)
- Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste 4 oz or 360 manual toothbrush for $1.77, get $1 +UP (limit 2)
- Got2b Stylers (any, excluding glue) for $4.99, get $4.99 SCR (limit 1)
Please click on each photo below to enlarge the image:
© 2010 – 2011, KNS Financial, LLC. All rights reserved.